Luis Vives makes your stay in Madrid easier
It's not enough for us to just be one of the best Spanish academies for foreigners in Madrid, in our Spanish school we like our students to feel at home, and we try to make their stay in our city easier.
We advise you free of charge to facilitate the search for the accommodation, and for this we offer different options adapted to all needs and preferences. We collaborate with different agencies specialized in student accommodation.
Every Friday we do different and fun activities with them activities, with which they will be able to fully enjoy their stay in our city, while having fun and making new friends.
- Visits to different places of interest in Madrid, such as monuments, museums or parks.
- Outings to markets or bars, in which they will be able to know and enjoy the Spanish cuisine.
- Excursions to historic cities near Madrid, such as Toledo, Aranjuez or Segovia.
- Activities at school for rainy and cold days: karaoke, board games, etc.
- Cooking contest, since we love to know the typical dishes of our students' countries of origin.
Advice for students
Another thing that distinguishes us from other Spanish academies for foreigners in Madrid and of which we are especially proud is the advice we offer to our students in all types of procedures and procedures that facilitate their stay in our city:
- Processing of student visas.
- Obtaining the transport card, something that is essential to be able to move freely around Madrid.
- Purchase a SIM card so that they have a spanish phone number during the stay.
- Hiring a student insurance, with which you can enjoy your stay with complete peace of mind.