"Urban Camps whose purpose is to facilitate the learning in a real context of linguistic and cultural immersion. All of this in an awesome and interesting way, enjoying the great city of Madrid, alongside with the best professionals."
- All levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2)
- Level test before the beginning of the course
- Communicative classes in small groups.
- Semi-intensive courses, 10 classes a week.
- Intensive courses, 20 classes a week (15 classes + 5 conversation and culture classes)
- Academic course material included in the price.
- Course completion certificate at the end of the course.
- Visits to main museums (Prado Museum, Reina Sofía…).
- Visit to Royal Palace.
- Visit to different monuments in the city (Templo Debod, Cibeles, Puerta de Alcalá…).
- Tours though the city (Madrid de los Austrias, barrio de las Letras, Plaza Mayor).
- Cooking classes.
- Flamenco dance classes.
- Cultural excursions (Toledo, Segovia, Aranjuez).
- Walks though Madrid most famous parks.
- Gymcana and games.
- Sporting activities.
- Panoramic city views (Faro de Moncloa, Círculo de Bellas Artes).
ACCOMMODATION AND OTHER SERVICES
- Accommodation in student residence, family host orshared flat on full board, half board, on breakfast or just accommodation.
- Insurance services (optional).
- Additional services (Transfer).
- Public transport card.
- Student card (ISIC).
- Provide advice and guidance.
Click the link to download the pdf Luis Vives Urban Camps 2019 program and prices.