The cultural immersion programme takes place Monday to Friday and it consists of 20 hours per week. These 20 hours are divided as follows:
- 10 weekly hours of Spanish grammar
- 8 weekly hours of Spanish culture: History, Geography, Arts and Philosophy. Required level: A2 (at least)
- 2 weekly hours of extra academic activities
- Moreover, the student will be able to attend the lectures, language exchanges and excursions and visits that the school offers.
If you live in Madrid and you are willing to learn Spanish in a few months, this is the course you are looking for. You will see how your Spanish level improves in a few weeks.
- Beginning of the course: every week.
- Beginning of A1 level (elementary) course: It depends on the number of students. We begin the first Monday of each month, or the following school day if the first Monday is a non-schooling day. Check our school calendar.
- Group size: 4/5 students, up to 8
- Levels: any level. Check my level!
- Length: 12-16 weeks -recommended-
- Student profile: students who need to reach a good Spanish level in a few weeks.
Schedule and prices
You can choose among 4 different schedules:
- Morning: Mo-Fr, 10:00-13:40
- Evening: Mo-Fr, 17:00-20:20
The price: 330 euro/month.
Check our price list here.
If you have any doubt about the hiring of our courses, write to us!
If you live in Madrid and you are willing to learn Spanish in a few months, this is the course you are looking for.
Don’t think about it anymore, call us!
(Or clic here to be contacted!)