If you do not want to attend group classes, you can contract private Spanish classes in Madrid, either one-to-one or in pairs. In these classes, your level of Spanish will improve in just a few sessions, as they are classes specifically designed for your needs. You can also combine any of our courses with these classes.
Characteristics of private Spanish classes
- Beginning of the course: at any time.
- Group size: Individual or two-student classes.
- Available levels: A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Test your level!
- Timetable: to be agreed with the teachers.
- Recommended duration: Depending on the student.
- Recommended for: Everyone who wants to increase their Spanish level and cannot or do not want to adjust to a group schedule. You can complement any of our courses with these classes.
Types of individual courses
Conversation classes in which you will significantly improve your verbal fluency and listening comprehension.More information
Classes by skype
Especially recommended in case you can't adapt to our timetables or you don´t live in Madrid.More information
The classes you need to speak fluently in your professional relationships with Spanish speakers.More information
Classes to prepare for the Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language.More information
What is included in the price of all our courses?
At Luis Vives Spanish School, we want you to know what your private Spanish classes in Madrid will cost in advance. Our prices include all the basic services that the course entails.
Price of private Spanish classes
|Private classes||Two-student Classes (price per student)|
|1 class||32 €||20 €|
|10 classes||300 €||170 €|
|20 classes||560 €||330 €|