Luis Vives makes your stay in Madrid easier
We are not content to be one of the best Spanish language schools for foreigners in Madrid, in our Spanish school we are pleased that our students feel at home, and we try to make their stay in our city easier.
We provide free advice to facilitate the search for accommodation, and for this purpose we offer different options adapted to all needs and preferences. We collaborate with different agencies specialized in accommodation for students.
Every Friday we make different and funny activities with them. These activities will help them make the most of their stay in our city, at the time that they have fun and make new friends.
- Visits to different places of interest in Madrid, such as monuments, museums or parks.
- Goint out to markets or bars, where you can get to know and enjoy Spanish gastronomy.
- Excursions to historic cities near Madrid, such as Toledo, Aranjuez or Segovia.
- Activities in the school for rainy and cold days: karaoke, board games, etc.
- Cooking contest, as we love to know the typical dishes of the countries of origin of our students.
Advice for students
Another thing that distinguishes us from other Spanish language schools for foreigners in Madrid and of which we feel especially proud is the advice we offer our students on all kinds of formalities and procedures that facilitate their stay in our city:
- Processing of student visas.
- Obtaining the transport card, something that is essential to be able to move freely around Madrid.
- Purchase of a SIM card so that they have a Spanish telephone number during their stay.
- Contract a student insurance policy, with which you can enjoy your stay with complete peace of mind.